How to take a screenshot (screenshot) on android
How to take a screenshot on samsung/htc
Where screen shots (screenshots) are saved
Unfortunately, it is impossible to take screenshots using standard means. To do this, you need to install a special program for taking screenshots - "Screenshots are free."
• Important: If you have problems installing the application, we recommend reading this manual.
Screenshots can be taken by pressing and holding the "Recent Programs" button. You will find ready-made screenshots in the gallery.
• Option 1. Hold down the volume down button (on the side) and simultaneously press the "LOCK SCREEN" button (Power). (Volume Down + Power)
• Option 2. Press and hold the "LOCK SCREEN" button (Power) and while holding it, press the button (in the middle). The screenshot will be saved in the "DCIM" folder of HTC devices.
• On most Samsung devices where the TouchWiz shell is installed, screenshots are taken by simultaneously pressing the "Home" + "Turn on the device" (Home + Power) buttons.
• On Samsung Galaxy, pictures are taken by pressing the "Back" and "Home" buttons at the same time. The pictures are placed in the "ScreenCapture" folder on the memory card
• On Samsung Galaxy S 3, in addition to the method above (see "how to take pictures on android 4.x"), screenshots can be made by holding the edge of the palm through the surface of the display.
• On Samsung Galaxy S 2, screenshots can also be taken by simultaneously pressing the "Home" and "Lock" buttons.