Sygic Car Navigation is optimized to work with built-in car infotainment systems and buttons on the dashboard or steering wheel. Sygic Car Navigation runs on an Android device and integrates into the vehicle's dashboard using MirrorLink. Just connect your phone with a cable and you're ready to go. It works both in offline mode and in connected (MirrorLink) mode, when the smartphone screen is broadcast to the front screen.
You can test premium features for a whole week and use the Sygic Car Navigation app with all the features. For the first seven days after installation, you can use premium features: network connectivity (MirrorLink®), a turn-by-turn navigation system, voice instructions, help with rebuilding, information about exits and speed, as well as security warnings. After seven days, you can upgrade your license to perpetual with premium features or continue using the app with basic features.
Network connectivity options are available for:
• cars with MirroLink Radio and smartphones supporting Mirrorlink 1.1;
• Jaguar and Land Rover cars with InControl system.
• MirrorLink for integration with the automotive network connection system;
• High quality TomTom maps are stored on your phone;
• Works only with GPS, no internet required;
• step-by-step navigation using voice commands;
• information about a lot of useful objects is pre-installed for free;
• free updates of maps and databases about useful objects;
• voicing street names, which allows you to concentrate on the road;
• three alternative routes to choose from;
• intermediate points of the route that you want to visit;
• exclusion of toll roads on the route;
• Dynamic Lane Guidance function for safe realignments;
• the Junction View function highlights the exits from the highway;
• speeding warnings;
• features of 3D cities and 3D landscapes to simplify orientation;
• navigation for walking; The latest version of the widget on the desktop Sygic Car Navigation download for android.