In many homes, stationary computers have long given way to laptops or, at least, are adjacent to them. This is not surprising, because a laptop, unlike a computer, can be easily moved from room to room, taken with you on a trip, for a walk or an important meeting. And the presence of a large number of budget models on the market has made these devices publicly available. All you need when buying is just to choose the right model and parameters for your needs.
What are the laptop models?Modern laptops are divided into several groups depending on the tasks they have to solve.
- Models are transformers. Convenient combination of tablet and laptop. The main feature is the touch screen.
- Ultrabooks. Very thin, lightweight devices with a stylish design. Their maximum size is 21 mm, and their maximum weight is 2 kg.
- Netbooks. Devices of a small format, with a small screen diagonal and modest technical characteristics.
- Graphic laptops. Created specifically for the use of video editing applications and photo and drawing processing. Their feature is powerful video chips that provide high–quality color reproduction.
- Laptops with a screen diagonal of 15.6 inches. A category of devices that are ideal for work or study due to their compactness and mobility.
What technical characteristics should you pay attention to when buying a laptop?Processor.
- The most powerful laptops are equipped with an Intel Core processor. The most budget models have Intel Celeron and AMD. The golden mean is from 2 to 8 cores.
- RAM. It is responsible for the speed of your device, the number of programs that you can run at the same time, the speed of switching between tabs in the browser. The minimum amount of RAM is 4 GB.
- Video card. The latest laptop models are all available with integrated video chips built into the processor. Be sure to check the amount of video memory. Minimum – 2 GB.
- Hard drive. Stores your data and is responsible for the speed of the laptop. Now laptops with SSD drives are mainly represented on the market.
- Display. The standard diagonal is 15 inches. Pay special attention to the screen resolution. The best option is Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels). It provides a high-quality and vivid image.
- Battery. Most models now have 6000 mAh batteries. This is enough for 4-5 hours of continuous operation.
All of the above characteristics affect the performance and cost of a laptop.
Where is the best place to buy a laptop?In the ringoo online store.
Just for you:
- delivery throughout Ukraine in the shortest possible time (from 1 day);
- official warranty from the manufacturer for all products;
- regular promotions;
- convenient payment terms (credit, installment, cash and non-cash payment);
- professional assistance in selecting a laptop that is ideally suited for your tasks.
Come to ringoo right now, while discounts are in effect in honor of the new school year!